Pages

Why Wonderlusting Wanderings?

Journalling has always been a habit of mine, and I used to keep hardcopy diaries to log down random thoughts, travel spots and feelings I have in general. I still see the value in paperback journals (I mean, they're really so pretty!), but as the world progresses towards technology and the sharing of ideas on the internet, I felt the need to share my two cents worth as well.

Hence, I've decided to keep a log of my travel escapades from the sunny island called Singapore, as well as how I planned them. Hopefully, they would help you in your own travel planning and enable you to see the world with greater ease!

"Wanderlust": A strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world.

I've adapted the word and added my own meaning to it.

"Wonderlust": A strong desire for or impulse to travel and explore the beautiful, remarkable or unfamiliar places that cause feelings of amazement and admiration.  

I feel that the world contains many mysteries and beauties created for our enjoyment and left for us to uncover and be constantly amazed by such intricacies of creation. Therefore, I will be wandering around the world, on the lookout for the wonders of this world.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment